Wake-em-up Tricks, Ice Breakers and Other Fun Stuff (Big Book Series)
How do you keep an audience from becoming bored or restless during a presentation?
Find out with “The Big Book of Presentation Games”.
Stop relying on tired jokes and use these fun-filled, interactive games and activities specifically designed to:
- build rapport and warm up the audience;
- provide refreshing “breathers” from the monotony of a speech;
- get people’s blood flowing with physical activity;
- generate lively discussions;
- reinforce the key points of your message in an enjoyable way; and
- win back an audience that has tuned out.
Each game in “The Big Book of Presentation Games” is fast, fun, creative, and easy-to-read, and easy-to-lead, and costs little or nothing.
CATEGORIES ALSO INCLUDE:
- great session-openers;
- climate-setting games;
- practical jokes and tricks;
- audience brainteasers;
- motivation activities;
- memorable closing activities;
- and much more
|Format:||Paperback, 212 pages|
|Published In:||United States, 01 January 1998|
|Dimensions:||23.39 x 18.62 x 1.5 centimeters (0.39 kg)|