Sam Ekinci is the CEO of Allied Risk Solutions and started his career as a NSW Police officer working with the Corporate Affairs Commission and Fraud Squad before taking on Operational and Training roles with the Tactical Response Group. Sam has been involved in Security Management, Risk Assessment and Investigations field for twenty years and has managed security operations for many national and international firms and coordinated key and Major events.
Having trained NSW Police in crowd control techniques, similar strategies were implemented for Crowd control and management in Licenced premises and for sporting and motoring events with crowds in excess of 100,000. He has a wealth of experience in the industry and is involved in a number of professional organisations to provide constant improvement in the industry.
Sam’s commitment to service excellence as a security consultant, trainer and public speaker is consistent with his active support for his philanthropy through Opportunity International and other local charities.
Solicitor - I.R. Advocatekgower@alliedrisk.com.au
Kristen has over 21 years experience in managing employees, representing employers, advising on issues relating to employment law and partnering with clients to assist them in meeting the demands that accompany ``staff employment.``
Kristen has worked closely with a number of companies across a broad range of market sectors including:
- Registered Clubs
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Church Organisations
- Aged Care and Private Nursing Homes
Kristen was admitted to the Supreme Court of NSW as a solicitor in 2005. Kristen is currently studying for her Masters in Employment Relations and Law at Sydney University and a Masters in Applied Family Law at College of Law. Prior to this she has completed the following:
- Diploma in Practical Legal Training at the College of Law in 2004
- Bachelor of Laws as Macquarie University in 2003
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Human Resources and Industrial Relations at CSU in 1997
Kristen has also completed her certificate IV in Workplace Training and the Certificate IV in Workplace Safety which enabled her to obtain accreditation in 2002 from Work Cover to train the OH & S Consultation Course. Kristen is also a Work Cover accredited Return to Work Co-ordinator, and an accredited trainer for various training organisations, and recently been certified as a Conference Convener with the Department of Juvenile Justice.
Martin is a Security professional with more than thirty years experience in both physical and electronic security servicing the commercial, government and industrial sectors and providing access control, CCTV, duress and perimeter protection systems. These sites include Downing St, London UK, major shopping centres, prisons, hospitals, psychiatric units, sewage treatment plants, banks and factories.
Martin has over 20 years experience in dealing across hierarchical levels in senior project management roles in the UK and in Australia, including the sale and installation of the Downing Street gates and bollard defences.
Martins Extensive project management experience for the government and private sector includes:
- On site management
- Account management
- Contractor and client liaison
- Project planning and scoping, budgeting, cost control and risk assessments
- Project reporting to stakeholder base
- Conformance to relevant building and security regulations and best practice
- Preparation of risk management plans to AS 4360 (using Risk matrix software from The Mitre Corporation)
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with relevant stakeholders
- The analysis and interpretation of a wide range of security products and software with a view to creating appropriate integrated solutions tailored to the client(s) needs
- Preparation and / or creation of tender documents and assessment of tenders
Security Consultant with CPP accreditation, Martin holds a bachelor degree in Maths as well as Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management and is keen to assist you with your intergrated security solutions.
Educator and Consultantinfo@alliedrisk.com.au
With over 30 years experience with TAFE & previous roles in the T & H industry Christine is recognised as one of Australia’s leading educators in the Hospitality, Food & Tourism sectors. Her contribution both nationally and internationally to vocational education has been rewarded with the NSW Government Ministers Award for Excellence in Teaching and Outstanding Contribution to the Profession of Teaching. Tourism Training Australia has also recognised Christine with a prestigious National Training Legends Award and she has led her team in winning the highly coveted national award for Quality Training and Business Relationships.
Christine has extensive experience with many large corporations and training institutes across Australia and Internationally including the Philippines, China, Vietnam, Canada, Hong Kong, France and Thailand in Vocational Education, Training and Assessment.
Her wide and detailed knowledge of the industry and its needs ensures our clients of appropriate and effective results.
Christine's qualifications include:
- Masters in Business Administration majoring in Human Resources and Leadership
- Bachelor of Vocational Education & Training
- Diploma of Education
- Diploma of Hospitality
- Diploma in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Christine is also a qualified chef.
Training Educator and Consultantinfo@alliedrisk.com.au
Ellie has worked in the hospitality industry for over 36 years in many roles including Restaurant Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Events & Conference Manager and Hospitality Industry Consultant.
Ellie has also owned and operated her own successful restaurant, nightclub and Registered Training Organisation businesses. For over 20 years Ellie has worked in the Vocational Education & Training industry in a variety of roles including Training & Assessment, Curriculum Development , Business Development, & National/International Training & Business Consulting.
Ellie is recognised as a leader in her field of expertise and was chosen to develop the Resources & Assessments component for the TAFE NSW Tourism & Hospitality Training Package. She was the hospitality specialist for TAFE NSW in the development and delivery of staff training for the Sydney Olympic Games and was awarded the TAFE NSW Achievement award for dedication, professionalism and outstanding contribution to staff training for the Sydney 2000 Olympic & Paralympic Games.
Ellie excels in the development of customised training and assessment programs for large organisations, aligning their training and development needs with the organisations' values, culture and future business directions.
Ellie's qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Vocational Education & Training
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
- Diploma of Business
- Certificate IV in Small Business Management
- Diploma in Hospitality
There is no substitute for Experience.
A man whose been involved in the security industry for the past 30 years in all aspects of manpower and event management working with key stakeholders in many high profile organisations to establish and maintain an efficient operational strategy to address clients specific needs. Dales 15 years experience as the CEO of his own security organization brings with him a greater understanding of the holistic needs of clients and the importance of the integration process for operational security to best service your needs. Dale is a leader, motivator and the link and driver of strategic and operational accountability. A lineup of testimonials from many high profile and satisfied clients which includes Panthers Group, Macquarie University, Mc Donalds, KFC, Riverside Oaks, Sinclair Group, NSW Parks & Wildlife, Rydges Hotels, NSW Rugby Leaagues, John Edmondson Memorial Club, McKay Distribution, McGrath Holden Group, Trivett Classic, Parramatta City Raceway, Bathurst Leagues Club and NSW Rugby Leagues Regional. Community minded Dale has donated much of his time and resources to local community charities and events such as the Childrens Hospital Westmead and the Variety Club of Australia. Dale draws on his knowledge gained both within and outside the security industry having spent many years in a Management role with BHP as a Logistics and Operational Manager.
Dales qualifications include:
- Workplace trainer and assessor
- Frontline Management
- Best Practice Certificates I & II
- Advanced Marketing Certificate
Expert Witness and Consultantruss@alliedrisk.com.au
Lecturer and facilitator of field based Crime Scene examination principles, fingerprint analysis and identification. Russell is a former police officer with the New South Wales Police Force with twenty two years service specialising as a forensic practitioner, fingerprint expert, preparing and delivering evidence for Local, District and Supreme Court matters. Russell has been involved in training NSW police officers and military investigators; with a focus towards the detection of fingerprints, collection of biological and other trace evidence including crime scene awareness. This includes legal awareness and the preparation and delivery of findings in judicial hearings. Since 2005 Russell has been a full time lecturer and project coordinator for a National Educational provider both in higher education and vocational studies in the following areas of forensic investigation training:
- Fingerprint Analysis and Identification
- The detection and collection of biological evidence
- Principles of forensic science and investigation
- Principles of Crime Scene Investigation
Russell’s involvement in international training programs includes:
- Crime Scene Examination Courses with the Iraq Police Service from 2009 to 2011
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification Training with the Iraq Police Service, 2009 to 2011
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification Training with the Papua New Guinea Police Service, Solomon Islands and Tonga Police Service 2010 and ongoing
- Ongoing certification of Crime Scene Examination programs within the United Arab Emirates
Russell still maintains close affiliation with law enforcement agencies including membership with relevant national and international forensic bodies such as the Australia New Zealand Forensic Science Society (ANZFSS) and the International Association for Identification (IAI).
Russell practices as a consulting fingerprint expert for both civil and criminal matters.
He has a number of publications to his credit covering specialist and general aspects of applied identification science, analysis and identification together with introductory guidebooks on forensic and crime scene investigation.
- Australian Certificate of Expertise in the Science of Fingerprints 1999
- Certificate IV in Assessment & Workplace Training (Categories 1 & 2 – Workplace Assessment & Training Small Groups) 2000
Professional Memberships and Associations:
- Australia New Zealand Forensic Science Society (ANZFSS) member
- International Association of Identification (IAI) member
Expert Witness and Consultantgreg@alliedrisk.com.au
Current Position: Lecturer and facilitator of forensic field based Crime Scene examination disciplines.
- Diploma of Applied Science (Forensic Investigations) - Canberra Institute of Technology 1997
- Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training – Canberra Institute of Technology 2009
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Studies - University of Canberra 2010
- Various qualifications in forensic disciplines including:
- Post Blast Examination
- Bloodstain Interpretation
- Footwear Comparison
- Crime Scene Management
- Fire Investigation
Industry experience A 21 year veteran of the New South Wales Police Force having spent 16 of those years within operational crime scene sections where he was responsible for the forensic investigation of major crimes and serious occurrences. His involvement in these matters ranged from the initial attendance and subsequent management of the incident, to the preparation and presentation of evidence to various Courts.
Since 2008 Greg has been responsible for the delivery of forensic disciplines to students within both the Higher Education and the Vocational areas of education. The vocational training in particular enables Greg to maintain ongoing industry relationships which assists in keeping abreast of relevant changes and advancements in techniques associated with Crime Scene Investigation within Australia.
Greg has delivered training to Australian Government Agencies and to various overseas agencies.
His involvement in international training programs includes:
- Crime Scene Examination Courses to the Iraq Police Service from 2009 to 2011
- Fire Scene Examination to Royal Thai Police
- Ongoing certification of Crime Scene Examination programs within the United Arab Emirates
- Assistance with training programs throughout the Pacific region
Greg's keen interest in the legal aspects of Forensic Evidence has developed from his experiences during his policing career and through his current studies in law.
- Masters Degree in Juris Doctor – University of Canberra (in progress).
Professional memberships and associations
- Australia New Zealand Forensic Science Society (Member)
Security Trainer and Consultantgreg@alliedrisk.com.au
Wayne is a former NSW Police officer with 12 years plain clothes and policing experience.
In the past 20 years Wayne has worked as a senior executive in the security field with Centennial Park & Moore Park Trust, Zoological Parks Board of NSW and P & O Shipping.
In 1994, Wayne established a sound practice in Security training and Consulting, conducting security Audits, Risk Assessments and consulting in the management of criminal investigations for various national and international companies.
Wayne’s proactive approach to security management has earned him a distinguished reputation as a trouble shooter and his industry background in the various security training methodologies has made him an integral part of the Allied team.
Wayne is an experienced consultant, trainer and assessor with specific expertise in Armed Holdup training, Confrontation Management, Crime Prevention and Security practices and procedures. Wayne holds a Certificate IV in Security and Risk Management and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualifications and holds a NSW Security licence 1ABC, 2ABCD No: 407317958.