Public Speaking by Dale Carnegie
Dale Carnegie, author of the legendary How to Win Friends and Influence People, began his career as the premier “life coach” of the twentieth century by teaching the art of public speaking.
Public speaking, as Carnegie saw it, is a vital skill that can be attained through basic and repeated steps.
This is an intensive and thoroughly tested course to help the business and professional man in his speaking, both public and in private. The course has aided thousands of business and professional men to become creditable speakers, many of whom were formerly unable to say half a dozen sentences effectively when facing an audience. This course has developed men.
It has increased their faith and vision, and shown them how to use their latent forces to the fullest possible extent. It has made leaders out of many who were previously only mute followers.
PLEASING PERSONALITY BY NAPOLEON HILL
- The secret to using your personality to attract the right people into your life.
- The two most important aspects of your personality.
- Why human nature always wants what is always difficult to get.
- Why you should always make sure that your words fit the frame of mind of the listener.
- The amazing value of ‘you’…and the fatality of ‘I’.
- The seven major factors to developing an attractive personality.
- Your most important step in building your character.
- The two staggering benefits to self-suggestion.
- The single thing that you need to express your truepersonality.
- Why you can never hope to become a prominent leader…unless you have this one thing
|Format:||Paperback, 152 pages|
|Published In:||Chile, 11 September 2006|
|Dimensions:||24.61 x 18.9 x 0.84 centimeters (0.28 kg)|