Simple Ideas for Making a Real Impact
Most people, at some time in their professional lives, find themselves faced with the prospect of making a presentation to a live audience.
This practical handbook discusses how to deliver powerful presentations.
Power Presentations by Jons Ehrenborg and John Mattock shows you how to:
- build rapport with the audience;
- create a striking and a lasting impression;
- structure and deliver the presentation; and
- adapt presentations for different cultures.
THIS THIRD EDITION INCLUDES:
Designing Visual Aids
Handling Graphic Software
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Right Brain Training
- What’s going on in your listener’s head? A lot of stuff about himself!
- What will stick in your listener’s memory? Pictures! Colour and movement! Experiences!
- What else will reach your listener’s mind and heart? Stories! Emotion! Familiarity!
- How can you draw your listener into your story Show him where his interests lie…
- Can you really change your listener’s beliefs? Perhaps… by helping him to participate.
- How to build, rehearse and deliver your argument Synopsis Afterword Appendices
ABOUT THE AUTHORS – JONS EHRENBORG AND JOHN MATTOCK
Jons Ehrenborg is an international consultant based in Sweden, dealing with human communication and its effect on business.
John Mattock is a freelance communications trainer specializing in intercultural communications and presentation skills.
Both have clients all over the world and are also co-authors of How to be Better Negotiator (Kogan Page). John Mattock is also author of International Management (Kogan Page).
|Publisher:||Kogan Page Ltd|
|Dimensions:||21.0 x 135.0 x 1.0 centimeters (0.17 kg)|
|Format:||Paperback, 120 pages, 3rd Revised edition Edition|
|Published In:||United Kingdom, 01 April 2001|